Limbu is a Human Rights Attorney in Nepal. He is associated with Lawyers’ Association for Human Rights of Nepalese Indigenous Peoples (LAHURNIP). In his role with LAHURNIP, he provides free legal aid services and works to promote, protect and defend the human rights of indigenous peoples in Nepal. He is also a board of trustee at the United Nations Voluntary Fund for Indigenous People and Executive Committee Member at the Asia Indigenous Peoples Pact (AIPP) foundation, Thailand. Besides, he is also a legal advisor for numerous of IPOs in Nepal.
- 27 May 2020, WednesdayShankar Limbu
- 20 May 2020, WednesdayShankar Limbu
- 28 Mar 2020, SaturdayShankar Limbu
- 27 Sep 2016, TuesdayShankar Limbu
- 24 Mar 2016, ThursdayShankar Limbu
- 03 Oct 2015, SaturdayShankar Limbu
- 22 Jul 2015, WednesdayShankar Limbu